This website is a FREE and independent tourism directory aimed at anyone interested in visiting Ballarat and the surrounding region.
FREE Ballarat Listing:
If you run a business or service in the Ballarat area that suits one of our categories, we would love to add you to our listings. We would really appreciate a reciprocal link back to us – that’s when you link to this website from yours.
Listing details include:
- Business name.
- Business website (linked via business name)
- either your website or facebook page – not both.
- Business address.
- Business phone number(s).
- Listings don’t include email address, hours, brands, specific products etc
Please use the form at the bottom of this page to send your details.
Corrections & Suggestions:
If you find a listing or details here that are no longer correct, we would really appreciate an update. Or if you know of a new business in town that we are missing – please let us know. We try to keep things up to date – but with a small staff and big websites, it’s not always possible to be perfect.
Featured Listings can put your business above others for a very affordable price. Featured Listings are limited to 3-5 per page. First come – first listed*.
Featured Listing Text Link (12 months):
- Single + Main Category page (eg Motel + Accommodation): $150
- Single page (Motel): $75
- Additional Single pages: $50 ea
- 2 yrs paid upfront: 15%
- 3+ yrs paid upfront: 25%
- Multiple city sites: Contact us for details.
* Existing advertisers get 30 Day priority for renewals, other businesses will be placed on a waiting list.
* Featured Listings must be relevant to the Page / Category.
You can target your Google AdWords to run on a particular website URL, or even a particular page(s). You can also target our particular AdSense Channels across our websites. For example:
- AusClicks – Ballarat
- AusClicks – Victoria
- AusClicks City
- For more AdWords channels, search “AusClicks”, or contact us for details.
Use AdWords to promote your business on sites relevant to yours, or in relevant Google Search Results. If you need help with Google AdWords, please contact Michael at AusClicks.